Pizza Recipes With Pizzazz
Everyone has a favorite pizza place – the one that makes a pizza with the perfect dough and the sauce you love and all of your favorite toppings. And sure, you can always pick one up after work or have it delivered to your place. But, have you ever made homemade pizza?
Homemade pizza is easy and delicious – and it’s a great way to get everyone in the kitchen to help with dinner. Want to jump on the homemade pizza bandwagon? Here’s some help to get you started!
A good crust is important when it comes to pizza. You want one that can hold all of your favorite toppings and provide just the right balance of crispiness and chewiness. Try making one of these doughs for your next pizza night.
If you don’t have time to make homemade dough, then go for one of the following shortcuts:
- Store-Bought Pizza Dough
- Frozen Bread Dough
- Ask Your Favorite Pizza Shop to Sell You Their Dough
And then it’s time to make your pizza! Grab your favorite sauce and all of your favorite toppings and freestyle it, or give one of these recipes a try:
- Classic Margherita Pizza: With the very simplest of ingredients, a Classic Margherita Pizza embodies the purest taste of pizza. With a thin and crackling crust and fresh basil, you’ll love this recipe, too.
- Taco Pizza: Taco pizzas are on lots of pizza menus, and that’s because they combine two things people love – tacos and pizza! When you grab a slice of this Taco Pizza, be sure to grab all of your favorite taco condiments (sour cream, guacamole, salsa, etc.) because they are perfect on top of a slice.
- Spinach Artichoke Pizza: If you love spinach-artichoke dip, then this pizza is going to be your jam! It’s definitely a twist on the traditional pizza as there is no marinara sauce involved, but you’ll love the flavors. It tastes just like the dip!
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza: This is another pizza that’s on the menu of most pizza joints. As Buffalo wings have risen in popularity, so has Buffalo Chicken Pizza. You can make it as spicy as you like, and while this recipe suggests drizzling with Ranch dressing, if you prefer blue cheese dressing with your wings – go for it!
- Chicken, Bacon, Ranch Pizza: If spicy is not your thing, but you want something different when it comes to your pizza, try Chicken, Bacon, Ranch Pizza. It’s creamy and delicious and the perfect recipe to use up some leftover chicken breast or pick up a rotisserie chicken and use that.
- White Pizza (Pizza Bianca): White Pizza, when done well, deserves more praise than it usually gets when you’re talking about pizza. Pair it with a salad or your favorite soup for a complete dinner.
- Chicken Pesto Pizza: Do you love pesto? Then you should be making Chicken Pesto Pizza. It tastes so fresh that you’ll be reaching for a second or third slice.
- Meat Lovers Pizza: If you want a pizza that has all of the meat and then some – here it is! Pepperoni plus sausage plus bacon equals delicious!
- Breakfast Pizza: Who says pizza is just for lunch or dinner? Here’s a yummy Breakfast Pizza that you’ll love to start your day with!
- S’mores Dessert Pizza: And let’s not forget about dessert! S’mores anyone?
When it comes to pizza, everyone’s tastes are just a little different – which is why making pizza at home is the way to go! Try any of these recipes to get started – and you may never order delivery again!