Holiday Crafts for Adults
Do you find yourself scrolling through Pinterest looking for your next crafting project? Is there a room in your house that’s overflowing with crafting materials? Do new materials seem to find their way to your home – even when you don’t need them?
If you love to craft, then October to January is probably your favorite time of the year. After all, you can spend your time making things for several different holidays. You can make things for your own home and gifts for friends. And if you’re still looking for a few craft projects for the Christmas season – here are a few to check out.
- Cranberry Wreath DIY Napkin Rings: This little craft will be perfect for your holiday table. You can make as many as you need – and they are super simple to put together. You only need a few supplies (12-gauge wire, wooden cranberry beads, needle nose pliers, wire cutters, and ribbon).
- Simple DIY Holiday Card Display: What do you do with the holiday cards after you read them? Do you throw them on the coffee table? Why not make this card display – so everyone can see them? It’s easy – and pretty – and you can make it as big or small as you like.
- Paper Poinsettia Flowers: If you have a “green thumb” – you probably just go buy some poinsettias around the holidays. But…if you tend to kill plants, then you might like this craft project, which has you making paper poinsettias. The instructions are fantastic – even for a beginner – and you’ll love the way they look when finished.
- DIY Ice Skate Wreath: How about making a wreath that can stay up all winter long? This Ice Skate Wreath is perfect for the entire winter. And if you don’t have an extra pair of ice skates lying around – check your local thrift shops. You may be able to purchase an inexpensive pair for this project.
- Peppermint Candy Wreath: This wreath not only looks good, but it smells good, too! With a foam wreath form, a hot glue gun, candies, and a pretty ribbon, you’ll be able to complete this craft in no time at all.
- Buffalo Check Plaid Pillow: Lots of people change their throw pillows out for the changing seasons. This plaid pillow is inexpensive and would look great on the couch or chair all winter.
- Homemade Sugar Scrub: Looking to craft some items that will make great presents? Here are two ideas for sugar scrubs – one peppermint and one gingerbread. When you put these scrubs into cute jars, you’ll have a gift that anyone would love.
- Magical Christmas Lanterns: Want to set the mood in your home for the holiday season? Then make these Magical Christmas Lanterns. These are so unique looking – and would make a great addition to your holiday decor.
- Vinyl Christmas Frame: Grab your Cricut and create some seasonal frames for you or your friends. And don’t just do this for Christmas! You can make holiday frames all year round!
- Wine Cork Christmas Trees: Do you have a stash of wine corks that you’ve been saving for a crafting project? How about these Wine Cork Christmas Trees? Super simple to make, and you can embellish them to fit your style.
- DIY Christmas Candles: Love candles? Here are several different ideas for creating some holiday candles – whether for your own home or for gifts.
This holiday season, spend some time crafting. You’ll love all of the things you can create for your place – or for friends and family. And it’s a great way to get into the spirit of the season!