Great Gifts for Teens
Do you have a teen in your life who will be celebrating a birthday or another milestone? Are you wondering what you could get them to commemorate the occasion?
They can seem difficult to buy for – but don’t get discouraged. Here are a few ideas that just might hit the mark and make them smile!
- Docks Multi-Device Charging Station: Does it seem like the teens you know are attached to their phones, headphones, and other digital devices? If that’s the case, they may also always be looking for a way to charge them. This multi-device charging station is a great solution. With lots of ports, plus a Qi charging pad, there’s a home for all of their electronics here.
- Kodak Smile Instant Print Digital Camera: Has your favorite teen jumped on the selfie bandwagon, but do all of their photos seem to stay only on their phone or social media? Then this Kodak Smile Instant Print Digital Camera can change that! It prints photos right from the camera – which means they can hang them in their locker or put them in a frame in their room.
- Himalayan Salt Lamp: How about adding some light to their room to bring some peace and relaxation? This Himalayan Salt Lamp would be perfect for that!
- Weighted Blanket: Weighted blankets are said to reduce anxiety and improve sleep quality – and teens can be anxious, and they usually love their sleep. So why not a weighted blanket? This blanket comes in several different sizes and weights – so you’ll be able to find the right size for the teen you’re shopping for.
- Magnetic Dart Board: Teenagers love electronics, but you may be able to get them off of YouTube for a while when you give them this Magnetic Dart Board. It’s double-sided and has 15 magnetic darts – so no worries about damage to the walls or someone getting hurt.
- USB Microphone for Computer, Gaming, Podcast, LiveStreaming with Adjustable Arm Stand: Do you have a teen who dreams of starting their own YouTube channel, loves gaming, or maybe even wants to start a podcast? Then this USB microphone is a great way to help them get started!
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones: No teen should be without headphones. These from Beats are wireless and have 40 hours of listening time when fully charged – along with a built-in microphone. Plus, they have lots of cool colors!
- INSMY IPX7 Waterproof Shower Bluetooth Speaker: If you have a teen who loves to listen to music while they’re showering – don’t let them take the phone into the shower with them anymore. Get them this waterproof shower speaker! It has great reviews, and it costs less than $25.
- Nike by You Custom Sneakers: What could be cooler than designing your very own pair of sneakers? Nike allows you to do that! Teens can choose their sneaker style and then spend some time making it all their own. Keep in mind that Nike says it can take up to five weeks to receive your custom design – but it will be worth the wait!
- The Best Friend Game: Teens love hanging with their friends, and this game will allow them to see how well they know each other. It’s like the old “Newlywed Game” that used to be on television and is recommended for teens 14+ years and older.
- Nintendo Switch Lite: Nintendo Switches have been popular since they hit the gaming scene several years ago. Now with the Nintendo Switch Lite, there is a more affordable version of this handheld gaming system. There are several colors to choose from, and you can upgrade the memory if needed.
The next time you need a gift for a teenager in your life, remember this list and try one of these ideas! After they open your present, a big thank you and a hug could be coming your way!