Father’s Day Gifts to Impress
What do you have planned to celebrate Father’s Day? Are you preparing a special breakfast? Fixing him his favorite dessert? Playing a round of golf with him? And did you get him a present?
If your dad is hard to buy for or you just need a last-minute idea, don’t worry. There are lots of great gifts that you can order online and have shipped directly to your home or right to dad. Here are a few that your dad may like!
- Cologne Subscription Box: Subscription boxes make great gifts, and this one from Scentbird is for the man who loves to try different colognes. Each month Dad can pick a new fragrance to try and have it delivered to his door. And the scents are travel-sized – which makes them perfect for the dad who travels a lot for work.
- Travel Jar Money Jar: If your dad dreams of traveling the globe or just taking an extravagant vacation someday, then why not help him save for it? Dad can drop all of his change into the bank and start dreaming of cool destinations he’d like to see. You can choose the color you want for the map – and dad will be pleasantly surprised how quickly that change adds up to big bucks.
- Draper Personalized Whiskey Decanter: After a busy day on the job, your dad may enjoy the taste of his favorite liquor. This beautiful whiskey decanter can be personalized with his initials and will hold whatever his favorite beverage may be.
- Lumin Subscription Box: There’s no reason that men should not have a skincare regimen, too. With the Lumin subscription box, dad can create a custom subscription box that fits his skincare needs or choose from some of the sets they have already created.
- Men’s Slippers from Tom’s: Kicking off your shoes at the end of a busy day may be one of the best feelings in the world. And it can be even better when you give Dad a pair of Tom’s slippers to slide his feet into! Tom’s has two different styles, and they come in several different fabrics, depending on what your dad may like. And you can feel good about your purchase as Tom’s does a lot to impact communities with their generous donations.
- Funny Father’s Day T-Shirts from Crazy Dog: How about getting Dad a fun or just plain funny t-shirt? Crazy Dog has so many different t-shirts to choose from that you may find it difficult to pick only one? That’s okay – it’s for Dad! Get him a couple!
- Custom Cornhole Boards: Cornhole is a great game to play outdoors when the weather is nice. And, if dad likes to play, a custom cornhole set makes for a wonderful gift. You can design his very own personalized cornhole boards that are sure to make him smile every time he plays.
- Fitbit Activity Tracker: Does Dad enjoy working out and staying fit? Then he might enjoy a Fitbit to help him keep track of all of his activity. They make trackers and smartwatches – so you’ll find one that fits his style.
- Custom Converse: Is your dad both trendy and retro at the same time? Does he care about fashion and style? Then design him a pair of custom Converse sneakers. So cool!
- Timbuk2 Laptop Backpacks: Timbuk2 has some amazing backpacks that are good-looking and great for carrying a wide variety of things – including laptops. He’ll love bringing this to work!
If you’re planning a special day for Dad, then make sure you find him a special gift. After all, Father’s Day is only celebrated once per year – so go all out to honor Dad.