Fall Craft Ideas
Are you ready for all things pumpkin and apple? When autumn begins, it definitely brings with it thoughts of fall leaves, carving pumpkins, and delicious apple pies.
But a new season also means it’s time for some new crafts! And if you’re ready to get out all of your supplies and start creating some new things for your home or to give away as gifts, here are some fall crafts that might interest you.
- DIY Dried Flower Pumpkins: Grab your hot glue gun and get ready to get creative with this craft. Grab some pumpkins (while this recipe calls for real pumpkins, artificial would work as well – and allow you to keep them if stored carefully) and hot glue dried flowers all over them to create a unique that doesn’t involve any carving.
- Color-Dipped Candles: If fall makes you want to light some candles to make your home cozier, then you’re going to love this project. You will be dipping white candles into leftover wax that you’ve colored with crayons – so you can pick any colors you want. It’s so easy, and you can coordinate your candles to match any color scheme you have going in your home.
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Lip Scrub: This project is fantastic if you need some gifts to give away to family or friends – and it’s a great project for teens who like to get a little crafty. You only need three ingredients (cane sugar, coconut oil, and pumpkin pie spice) plus some cute containers for packaging. (You might use these mini mason jars or these small rectangular tins.)
- DIY Apple Wreath: If you’re Team Apple when autumn rolls around, then you’re going to want to make this wreath for your door. It uses faux apples – so it will last for years to come – and it’s really simple to make with the help of a hot glue gun. If you don’t want an all-red wreath, pick up some green faux apples and mix them in to change it up.
- DIY Pumpkin Mason Jars: Looking for a cute DIY that uses mason jars (or any other jars you may have collected)? Then look no further! You’ll paint your jars and then create a cute little top with a stem and leaves that you can then fill with candy or your favorite treat.
- Leaf Garland: A gorgeous garland can look beautiful strung over a doorway, above a window, or along a bookshelf, but it can be difficult to find one that’s just the right size or has the colors you want. And that’s why you should make your own. This DIY garland has you making your own leaves from fabric scraps, and you can customize the length to fit your space perfectly.
- Chalkboard Pumpkins: If you love chalkboard paint, then you’re going to want to make these cute chalkboard pumpkins. They’re real pumpkins that you cover in chalkboard paint – which means the kids can change up the way their pumpkin looks anytime they want!
- Harvest Napkin Rings: If you’ll be doing any entertaining this fall, why not make these cute Harvest Napkin Rings? They’ll be a nice addition to your table.
- Felt Leaf Wreath: If the apple wreath wasn’t your style, you might like to try your hand at this Felt Leaf Wreath. Using different colors of felt, you will cut out leaves and attach them to a metal hoop wreath using craft wire. Add a pretty bow, and you are good to go!
Grab yourself a pumpkin spice latte or a cup of apple cider, and get ready to craft! You’ll love how creative these projects are – and how perfect they are for fall!